Bianbu-LXQt-UEFI-K3 on my Milkv Jupiter 2 Grub/hdmi issues

I have installed Bianbu-LXQt-UEFI-K3-v4.0.7 on my Milkv Jupiter 2 using the link below.
https://archive.spacemit.com/image/k3/version/bianbu/v4.0.7/Bianbu-LXQt-UEFI-K3-v4.0.7-20260907201049.tar.gz

Since doing that I have found that grub often does not display on my HDMI monitor on bootup and also sometime I get no display at all after the system boots up and then I have to access it via ssh.

Is this a known issue?
I am using a VENTION 6-in-1-usb-c Docking station Model THJ to connect my power and to provide HDMI assess.

The reason I want to use Grub is to Multiboot between Bianbu and Gentoo. Gentoo is installed on my NVME Drive.

My /etc/default/grub has the following:-

# If you change this file or any /etc/default/grub.d/*.cfg file,
# run 'update-grub' afterwards to update /boot/grub/grub.cfg.
# For full documentation of the options in these files, see:
#   info -f grub -n 'Simple configuration'

GRUB_DEFAULT=0
GRUB_TIMEOUT_STYLE=menu
GRUB_TIMEOUT=30
GRUB_DISTRIBUTOR=`( . /etc/os-release && echo ${NAME} )`
GRUB_CMDLINE_LINUX_DEFAULT="quiet splash plymouth.ignore-serial-consoles plymouth.prefer-fbcon"
GRUB_CMDLINE_LINUX="video=DP-1:1920x1800M@60e"

# If your computer has multiple operating systems installed, then you
# probably want to run os-prober. However, if your computer is a host
# for guest OSes installed via LVM or raw disk devices, running
# os-prober can cause damage to those guest OSes as it mounts
# filesystems to look for things.
#GRUB_DISABLE_OS_PROBER=false

# Uncomment to enable BadRAM filtering, modify to suit your needs
# This works with Linux (no patch required) and with any kernel that obtains
# the memory map information from GRUB (GNU Mach, kernel of FreeBSD ...)
#GRUB_BADRAM="0x01234567,0xfefefefe,0x89abcdef,0xefefefef"

# Uncomment to disable graphical terminal
GRUB_TERMINAL=console

# The resolution used on graphical terminal
# note that you can use only modes which your graphic card supports via VBE/GOP/UGA
# you can see them in real GRUB with the command `videoinfo'
#GRUB_GFXMODE=640x480
GRUB_GFXMODE=1024x768x32

# Uncomment if you don't want GRUB to pass "root=UUID=xxx" parameter to Linux
#GRUB_DISABLE_LINUX_UUID=true

# Uncomment to disable generation of recovery mode menu entries
#GRUB_DISABLE_RECOVERY="true"

# Uncomment to get a beep at grub start
#GRUB_INIT_TUNE="480 440 1"

GRUB_GFXPAYLOAD_LINUX=keep